Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thursday and over thirty (degrees*)

I had all the best plans for today's Daily Dolls' House December post.

That is, until I stepped out of the air-conditioned comfort of our office building and into the muggy summer heat. And wilted.

On the bus on the way home (air-conditioned, so my brain was working again), I came up with a devious plan which involved no making things, but rather a continuation of last year's round-up posts, informed by yesterday's post.

And so I came up with the idea of creating a Throwback-Thursday post on the subject of outdoor spaces (I decided that this would only include domestic spaces, not communal or wild spaces. So, for instance, my street-art scene or the wonderful New Zealand bush created by Nigel at Tawhiti doesn't fit the criteria...)

Except it turned out to be probably more work than just creating a scene would have taken.

And so I've ended up just leaving this picture from 2013 (aptly titled 'sweltering') here, and planning to add the rest later:
One-twelfth scale modern miniature patio scene with wire chairs, a gazebo and many plants.
(Preferably a cooler later).

(*℃. which converts to over 36)

No comments :