Sunday, May 08, 2011

Setting the scene: Part Three

In the spirit of full disclosure of my process in creating a miniature scene, here's a picture of my desk when I got up this morning: I can do one of two things:

1. Push the piles aside to make a new scene (yes, there's one bubbling in my head and it's not the one I started documenting yesterday morning...)
2. Spend some time cleaning up and putting stuff away.


Speaking of which, today I have to dust pack three dolls houses for an exhibition which starts this week, cook lunch for guests and do the housework. So the next scene probably won't be happening any time soon...

1 comment :

Di said...

You didn't tell me about an exhibition next week - what's the go??? By the way great to see the process documented and I love the window sitting quite prettily in the middle of that great big "wall". PS Thanks for yesterday, good food - good company.