Monday, January 31, 2011

An internal dialogue

Me: (In a false, jolly voice) "Look! It's almost 7pm and the light's going to start fading soon, so you'd better get your inchie made. Have you been thinking about today's theme?"

Me two: (sounding a bit like Eeyore) "Well, I've been trying. I worked a long day today so maybe something about work. A play on "9 to 5" as I was there 9 hours and finished at 5? I used Dreamweaver for the first time which was pretty exciting, and have this song stuck in my head (which isn't) but can't think of how to incorporate it. Actually I can't think of anything really as I used up all my creative energy making Plum Something labels..."

Me: (Worriedly) "But you can't run out of steam now! It's only the end of the first month and you used a placeholder inchie just three days ago! You have to think of something!"

Me two: "Look, I'm just not in the moo... Hang on! That's it!"Me and Me two, together: "Phew..."(And thus endeth the first month of the challenge)

5 comments :

Makeminemidcentury said...

I'm not in the mood to comment on how quirky your blog is.

AMCSviatko said...

Well in that case I won't mention that I have the burning desire to create a miniautre bedroom scene with today's inchie hanging over the bed...

Ampersand Duck said...

Well done you. And probably by forcing yourself to do it, you had the energy to do something else, and then something else...

That's a very colourful month! I think your placeholders should be solid colour, not so dull. Then they won't seem to... lapse-y.

Ann said...

Congrats on getting through the first month! How long is this going to go on for? I'd love to jump in on one of the months..

Awesome to see all the inches together. I need to make something similar for my Etsy challenge posts.

AMCSviatko said...

Ann: I plan to do the whole year.

Yes, I'm completely mad...