Monday, March 01, 2010

Tomorrow...

The cat won't puke up the entire contents of his stomach onto my (uncovered) cotton doona/ duvet.

I won't accidentally delete an entire page/ article from the Dolls Houses Past & Present February magazine.

I won't be too busy trying to retrieve said article that I run out of time to make hummus to take to work for a shared lunch with a colleague.

I won't have a customer lodge a formal feedback form complaint because I told her, at 5:20pm, that no I couldn't teach her how to use the internet because we were closing in 10 minutes and I needed to complete our closing procedures.


I might learn that, just because there are 24 hours in a day, I shouldn't expect to schedule every last one of them.

And might get February's mag published. Even though it won't be February anywhere in the world by then...

Before I head off to see Mao's Last Dancer at ANU Film Group (thus continuing the tradition of seeing movies based on books)

I might also get time to do what I really want to do: knit some lounge socks using some beautiful 12 ply Picasso Heirloom gifted to me and finally read a book I've been hearing a lot about which I just happened to find on the shelf today...

4 comments :

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

That book's on my list of books to read too haha.

There's always tomorrow.
Grrr! I do think you had it right telling the customer you couldnt teach them when you had to close. Some people don't understand ai.

You do tend to busy yourself up ^_^

Hannah said...

Please tell, dear Sherpa, how you manage to read and knit at the same time! I've never managed it, and it's a difficult choice to make...

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

This is from a post about the cupcakes (but you might not read comments from posts you did ages ago) the cupcakes look soooo gooood. I want cupcakes now. I like the buttons.
The adobe cookie link is cool

AMCSviatko said...

Hannah: years of practice (I started knitting when I was a child). If I tell you I can knit, read and watch TV all at once, will that make you more jealous?