Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Experimenting

...with ideas for the mini craft gallery(because every craft gallery needs a shop, right?)

... with a wholemeal version of my bread, since I'm out of plain flour(I'm pleased to report it's delicious. Especially with home made jam)


... with the back end of Dolls Houses Past & Present. Lots to learn!

... with photographing the images I see through my kaleidoscope

(just because I needed a break from tidying up) ... with the idea of an afternoon nap(since I have a clean, fresh, newly made bed enticing me. And you know how much I love fresh cotton sheets. Especially frugally fashioned one of a kind ones...)

3 comments :

Sarah said...

Oh wow! I had no idea there were other Shopping Sherpas out there! I just did a google search, and it seems there are quite a few people who use the term. Ha! I got the idea from my fiance's dad, who calls himself the Accounting Sherpa :)

Well hello to you, too!!! Your blog is quite lovely.

Breitling Replica Watches said...

Great experiments. I like the idea behind these experiments. I 'll try to practice these experiments. Thanks for sharing such unique ideas.

Audrey said...

The bread looks wonderful! I am going to try the wholemeal version too. Hope it will work out as on the picture.