Thursday, July 03, 2008

Dear Frugalling Fairy...

I guess you missed me last month, huh?

It's the only explanation I can find for the fact that the very first op shop I set foot inside after a one month break had a handful of dolls house books in the craft section.

Dolls house books! In an op shop!
Inconceivable!

After I got over my shock I had a closer look and picked out a copy of
Making Miniature Gardens by Freida Gray. It was a whole $5. I also scooped up a copy each of Dollhouse Miniatures, Dolls House World and International Dolls House World: $2.50 for all three. Then I rang a couple of people to let them know the rest of the books were there. Because I'm nice like that.

So, dear Frugalling Fairy, thank you. Now I just have to decide if I'm adding the book to my collection or sharing the joy by offering it to a mini friend...

Yours (as always)
The Shopping Sherpa

2 comments :

Eilleen said...

ooh great finds! Your FF has been hard at work. :)

Anonymous said...

A dollhouse lovers dream for sure! I always have a great time at the op shop when I haven't been in for ages even though the not going in is horrible.