Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Yarn Savant says

my "unidentified misty blue mystery yarn" is probably Jo Sharp Kid Mohair. I'm feeling like I have untapped Yarn Savant tendancies bubbling away and rather smug that my $5 investment netted $20 worth of mohair, $20 worth of Silkroad plus my lovely torties.

The unidentified misty blue mystery yarn has gone home with the Yarn Savant to become a Twisted Scarf, to be knitted while eating the dairy-free banana cake I made this afternoon. In return I get to lounge round on the sofa eating organic apple crumble she made while reading Vogue's 1953 corontation number which she gave me. I think that's a fair swap, don't you?

(And I almost forgot. Daisy Hoodie update: +31!)

2 comments :

Taphophile said...

Damn fine swap from where I'm sitting. BTW, the Yarn Shack has the value of the mohair as $52.50. :D

AMCSviatko said...

Oh yeah - I forgot and onlt calculated on 100g.

So did you get any sleep last night or is the scarf finished? ;-)