Sunday, May 11, 2008

A busy Sunday...

There was painting(including a giant thumbtack which I picked up yesterday at The Warehouse - a pack of three was $1.49 but alas they were pink, blue and green. Not any more. Weehee!)

There was sewing
(three groovy green bags plus a new messenger bag for me which I've been wanting to make for ages. Perfect for work - pinstriped outside, houndstooth lining and a flower brooch to finish it off. I experimented with not using stiffening - not sure how I feel about it yet...)

There was cleaning and mowing.

There was sweeping and throwing.

And now to the kitchen I'm going! (Afternoon tea is required for this afternoon's meeting to discuss the finer points of next weekend's SnB stall at The Old Bus Depot Markets' Celebration of Wool Day.)

3 comments :

m1k1 said...

Excellent application of the red adornment.
Inside your head must be an interesting place.
It is very considerate of the thumbtacks to come with a holding-on- while-painting attachment.

Caffeine Faerie said...

Oooh! Nice new bag! (Very flash, eh?)

I'll ask you tomorrow how it works with no stiffening. As for mine, I'm still smitten with it. >.<

Anonymous said...

I love the bag! With or without interfacing is such a hard choice.