Sunday, January 20, 2008

Seven Things Spring/ Summer Week 20: a record week

In:

* 2 magazines
* 5 books and 1 piece of spotty stretch fabric
* 1 pair cream knitting needles, 5 pieces vintage fabric and 1 pair of sock's worth of Patonyle from Happy Spider
* 2 pieces of vintage fabric and a length of wood to edge my garden from J&K

Total In this week: 18

Out:

* 1 very very dead mobile phone keypad (after weeks of trying I finally managed to pull my phone apart): bin
* 1 purple
headhugger flower: given to Janet to attach to a purple Time Thief Watch Cap she was knitting when she visited.
* 63 records donated to Happy Spider

Total Out this week: 65

Shake-it-all-about:

* Zero

Net items out so far during Seven Things Spring: 316

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good lordy, records. I still had a tape or two until recently but records.... *cough*

AMCSviatko said...

Oh I have records. Still numbering around 1,000 from my DJing days in the late 80s. What I got rid of was the stuff I've replaced on CD and the duplicates that Taph gave me. Still waiting to make a decision on the rest...