Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh I give up!

I'm obviously incapable of sticking to Use What you Have Month as these followed me home from the op shop:
I couldn't leave them behind! Look at the patterns!
And especially the orange one!!
($11 the lot)

Two tops also followed me home, $6 each and perfect for the cruise:
And finally, there were a couple of books (I like Alan Cummings The Actor - I wonder if I'll like Alan Cummings The Author?) ($3 total), a CD ($4) and a couple of knitting books, including one I picked up for Taph but alas she already has - that'll teach me to go out without her spreadsheet, won't it? ($1 total)

2 comments :

Taphophile said...

And that will teach me to not have my mobile turned with me - did you find those in op-shops on MY side of town?!

Fabric and tops are fab. I'll take the Woolcraft book and I can probably find a home for the other if you don't want it.

Alan Cumming is an interesting actor. LMK how the book is.

Mondo Viagiatore said...

I love the thought of fabric following you home!