Monday, July 17, 2006

Was that another weekend that just disappeared?

Gargh! And here it is Monday again. How did that happen?

And craft night is at my place tonight. Which means when I get home from work (of the paid variety, not the TSS variety) I need to clean the house so it looks like someone civilised lives here and work out what I'm cooking for dinner. The fridge is rather bare right now so I'm guessing it'll be a clever amalgamation of broccoli, mushrooms, parmesan and pasta of some sort. All of which I actually have on hand.

And since The Kittyville Hat is now complete I'll have to find something else to make tonight. Even though the knitting needles are looking so hopeful above it may well be my trip diary that will be pulled out and worked on. Or maybe the others can craft and I can flop limply on the sofa and do this thing I've heard about: relaxing. Interesting concept...

1 comment :

Taphophile said...

Well the great thing about a Stitch 'n' Bitch is that sometimes it's about the stitchin' and other times it's about the bitchin'. Lovely to have options ;) .